We are in the 13th year of the annual European Medical Information and Communications Conference. This is a unique meeting organised by medical information professionals for medical information professionals. This year’s agenda includes patient communications, developing medical information content, shaping the future of medical information, automation and digital developments. Participants are encouraged to take part in workshops and discussions within the sessions. This is also a great opportunity to network with your colleagues.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE IN 2019?
- Share your experiences, learn from others and discuss best practice
- Participate in practical workshops and solve current business problems
- Learn about innovations in digital communications and use of new technologies
- Reconnect with colleagues, build new relationships and extend your network
- Engage in discussion with leaders in Medical Information and Communications
Read more at https://www.diaglobal.org/en/conference-listing/meetings/2019/11/medical-information-and-communications-conference-and-exhibition#8623wuDjHxvQF5EF.99